Body Weight Blast Challenge | Arms Exercise Guide
It’s now Day 4 and we are about to tire out those arms. We have done a full body workout, an abs circuit, and a cardio sesh already this week, so check those out so you don’t miss them. Again, you can do all of the workouts in this series at home and just using your body weight. Everything stays the same. 20-40 seconds of each exercise. If you want to repeat this circuit 1-2 more times, just make sure you rest 60 seconds in between rounds. Let’s get to work!
1. Stand up straight with your arms extended out by your sides.
2. Squeezing your stomach in, make small or big circles.
3. Try to create resistance against yourself. (No noodle arms!) Keep those arms spinning for 20-40 seconds. Then reverse the direction of your circles for another 20-40 seconds. Don’t hate me, be grateful.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Now hinge at your hips and walk your hands out in front of you.
3. Continue to walk your hands out until you are in a plank pose.
4. Pause for a moment and walk your hands back to the starting position.
5. And you guessed it… repeat for 20-40 seconds.
1. Get into a plank position with your hands a little wider than shoulder width apart.
2. Keep your elbows as close to your body as you lower yourself down until your arms are at a 90 degree angle.
3. Once your chest touches the ground, pause for a second and then push yourself right back up into the starting position.
1. Find yourself a sturdy bench or chair. Place your hands on the edge with your body facing away from the bench.
2. Extend your legs out straight. (To make it easier, bend your knees)
3. Bend your elbows to lower your body until your elbows are about a 90 degree angle.
4. Press your palms into the bench and push yourself back up.
Push To Plank
1. Get into that plank pose again, keeping your body in a straight line.
2. Reach your right arm across your chest and touch your left elbow with your hand. Place your hand back on the floor.
3. Immediately reach your left arm to your right elbow. (You know where we’re going with this)!
4. Alternate your arms and keep shoulder tapping for 20-40 seconds!
1. Stand up tall with your knees slightly bent. Ball your hands into fists and hold them in front of your chest.
2. Punch your right hand across your left side as you pivot with your right foot toward the left.
3. Pull your arm back to the starting position and do the same motion with your left arm.
1. Stand in a wide stance with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart. And keep those knees slightly bent.
2. Ball your hands into fists and hold your arms at your sides.
3. Starting with your right fist, punch up towards the sky until you’re hands are level with your chin.
4. Now keep alternating your fists for 20-40 seconds.
1. We’re doing these burpees again. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Bent at the knees and get into a squat.
3. Set your hands on the floor in front of you.
4. Jump both feet back until you are in a plank position.And quickly jump back to your feet to the right outside of your hands.
6. Then jump straight up towards the ceiling and extend your arms into the air.
7. Repeat the motion as soon as you hit the floor.
What are your favorite arm exercise?
Join in on the Body Weight Blast Challenge so you don’t miss out on Day 5! Don’t forget to share and subscribe.
Peace & Love,