How To Prevent Bloating
We are all familiar with the lovely symptoms that come with bloating. Not only is it unattractive to look bloated, but it can also be painful. Bloating happens when you have excess gas in the stomach. This occurs when you eat too much, are lactose intolerant or experience period cramps. I hate that uncomfortable feeling as much as anyone.
1. Drink a cup of hot water with lemon 30 minutes before every meal. This will help move food easier throughout your digestive tract. Lemon also aids in the digestive system by producing more saliva in the mouth.
2. Avoid drinking coffee or milk for breakfast. Try drinking almond milk or eating yoghurt. Yoghurt contains probiotic bacteria that helps make food easier to digest.
3. Avoid sugary drinks. Drink tea instead. Ginger tea is a great thing that helps reduce gases that are trapped in the stomach.
4. Eat plenty of fruits like apples, pears and berries. These fruits contain high amounts of fiber, which also helps reduce bloating.
5. Don’t intake so much oxygen. This may sound obvious, but when you do likes like drink from straws or chew on
6. Avoid greasy and high sodium food like fast food and other processed foods. Salty foods cause your body to retain excess water, which makes you appear bloated.
7. Eating too fast can also cause bloating. Taking smaller bites and chewing slowly will help your food to break down and digest easier.